the shitiest looking exhaust comp

thought we'd have a competition for the shittest looking exhaust. i'll start by submiting my first entry

he does well, not only does the exhaust offened but so do the lexus chav lights. the spoiler kinda goes don't mind that to much

Reply to
Vamp

I'll have to jack up my TDi the back box is almost rusted through. That said it's still better than the one you posted, would you have your fair cut by the owner of that?

Reply to
Depresion

What in the name of god is that ? It looks like he has reversed into an oven of some sort.

Reply to
kc

Nah, kitchen sink. You see the drain hole on the right?

Reply to
Conor

you forgot the 'hello' then the normal long winded bullshit there mate

Reply to
Vamp

What the hell is that??? When you said competition I was gonna put forward the Clio I saw on the way back from Rockingham yesterday: mahoosive backbox and tailpipes hanging from the back at some odd angle - you know the type. But nothing I've ever seen compares with that MR2 (well, where there was no deliverate piss-taking going on, anyway...)

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Obviously stunned out of character by the quality of the exhaust.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

That looks fairly unbeatable. Can you actually buy one of those in this country? If anyone can find somewhere that's selling them, post the details on here, so we can ring up and laugh at them.

Reply to
Tom Robinson

At a guess

custom made it.

Reply to
Depresion

Doh! So it would appear.

Tom Robinson

Not really to my taste, heh...

Reply to
DervMan

Couldn't get my hands on a camera fast enough today (twice). A truly shitty looking exhaust on a Golf, the exhaust was supposed to look like the ones on the Merc SLR I think. It just looked umm cheap and unfinished. The car had a note on with "for sale £6300". Yeh, even if that was Lira, not pounds, it was overpriced.

Second wasn't the exhaust it was the entire damn car. A Mini painted all green with what I suspect was a fake "Cooper" badge. The roof had a Union Flag, but all done in shades of green and the lights were all green as well.

Sadly someone didn't have much of an eye for colour so every shade of green used clashed, particularly the rear lights which were just a horrid wimpy washed out minty green colour.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Conversely, I saw an SLR on Monday night, on the road, thing of beauty.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

What you need Sir, is an all-in-one phone !

:D

Reply to
Nom

Why? So that I could be in the position of not getting my hands on that fast enough as well? Oh and if I could, getting a completely bloody useless fuzzy, pxelated picture? I had a 5MP camera sitting in the console by the side of me, still couldn't get at it fast enought o photo a passing car.

Reply to
Steve Firth

You win. That exhaust is a crime against humanity.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston