The tumbleweeds really are rolling around here

What are we all doing with ourselves these days?

Reply to
Abo

Playing about with a new (to me) Windows box...

Reply to
DervMan

House hunting

Reply to
Elder

Running around like a man possessed trying to find some reasonably priced stock.

When I set this business up it was to give me something to do, not stress me out and give me sleepless nights.

Reply to
Conor

Staring at a Nissan 350Z and wondering if I really want one or not.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Welcome to running your own shit :/. Tell me about it...

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Gettng ready to move to Australia :D

Reply to
fishman

So don't. You're in control Conor. Read some good business books, try

4 hour work week by Tim Ferriss.
Reply to
fishman

Sitting here wondering if the missus is going to go into labour tonight...

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Preparing to do something more interesting with my life. It's all up in the air at the moment, and I want out of the UK in the spring.

Need to do some droidery for a few months I suspect. I'll probably end up doing something tedious until it's time to bugger off.

Reply to
Pete M

Dervy will testify to this, they powerslide. Properly too. Lovely car to drive.

And I'm better than him at sliding them.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Yeah they're okay. Modern muscle car-ness about them. Not clinical as I feared.

You're much better than I am.

But the 911. In the wet... that's another story!

Reply to
DervMan

I'm now left wondering why they are so bloody cheap.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Presumably that means the sales are going OK, if you can get the stock?

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Nissan's parent?

They're a *Japanese* muscle car?

Who knows. I liked it enough to put it on the "tilt towards being sensible" list.

Reply to
DervMan

%steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

It's a Renault. HTH.

Reply to
Adrian

Getting the SD1 sorted and looking for a TVR. Viewed 2 so far, one a dog, the other very nice and I'm viewing it again tomorrow ;)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Work. Kids. Motorbikes. I also stupidly volunteered to make us a new dining table and entertainment unit. It is a time vampire.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Which city?

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I'd love a TVR. I think I have seen about 4 of them in the last 10 years. Rare as rocking horse poo over here.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston