The whole reason i still read the ssc

(sxosportsclub before anyone asks.)

Posts like this....

Topic: How much effort/money would it take to get my car to do this? skinnyman9000 Average Joe Member # 14634 Status: Offline Posted : 10-Dec-04 14:32 BST

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 0-60 in 5.3 secs? i own a mk1 1999 vtr.

My saxo will one day kick ass! Maybe.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- Post Count: 62 | Registered: 14-Sep-04 | Location: Derby | Age:

18 | Sex: M | Occupation: Engineering apprentice

best post ever.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

To be fair, I heard of a 2CV that did 0-60 in about 2 seconds and went on to reach an estimated 250 mph, so maybe one day..?

(* - This was a bit of a one-way trip courtesy of the steam catapult launcher on HMS Ark Royal, so I'm undecided if the story is true, inaccurate or complete fabrication...)

Reply to
Questions

Easy. Hook it up to the back of something like a Dodge Viper!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

My suggestion was to drive it off a cliff. should see good speeds when falling :o)

Reply to
Mason