Them old Mercs with hydraulic windows.

I've been searching for a description of how this system works, but can't find a definitive answer. Does anyone here know how the hydraulic system worked on those plush old Mercedes (Pullman I think they were called) - was there a pressurised cylinder for operation or did a little pump fire up when a switch was switched? Were the switches electrical, connecting to a relevant valve, or were they small valves?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Reply to
conkersack

I'm pretty sure it will have been powered by an engine driven pump. IIRC some were air suspended as well, so it might have been connected through that.

Reply to
Pete M

Cheers man.

Reply to