Think I'll stay swedish but old this time.

Can't decide between

an Amazon (RHD, fairly common) or A PV544 (LHD only, pretty rare in UK)

Has a nice thread on modded Amazons, the sleds Kustoms look the monkeys, and some smarmy bugger has built a matching pair of Kustom Amazon and PV now that is spanky, and rude.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

'Warning: Watching 'American Hotrod' can seriously damage your taste'

Reply to
SteveH

Are you sure PV544s are LHD only? I thought Sweden drove on the right until the 60s.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

They are properly cool.

Reply to
conkersack

Yep but cars had been LHD for many years in preparation, didn't matter with so little traffic I suppose.

Trucks first, cars the next day ;-)

Reply to
john

Unfortunatley I've had a thing about Hotrods since seeing the Eliminator Videos on "A midsummer nights Tube" from some time in the mid 80's. Seeing the Eliminator 1934 ford, then seeing California Kid, then American Grafitti, and I was hooked.

As it happens, Boyds cars are nice, but too much for what you get. there are better hotrods, and some are built in lockups, and not all in the US.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2