Think this goes round corners?

it must do, it doesn't rub and runs on coil over :)

sweet little pocket rocket though eh :)

dojj

In news:%reBe.2204$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe6-gui.ntli.net, Depresion decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

I quite like that, but £8500 "buy it now" is a bit much.

Don't like the blue rear lights / noisy exhaust, but VR6's do sound rather good with a nice pipe.

Reply to
Pete M

You can tune them heavily but in standard form they are just smooth torquey engines for cruisers, they dont really make much power in standard form for for a 2.8 but the 2.9 is a little bit more respectable at 190 odd bhp.

I don't see the point in putting such a massive engine in such a tiny car, that proberbly doesnt have enough engine space for further power based enhancements, such as a supercharger or turbocharger. A 1.8T would of been a far better choice and proberbly cheap, but like you say they do sound "rather good" ;)

Reply to
REMUS

In news:db43ip$c9q$ snipped-for-privacy@news5.svr.pol.co.uk, REMUS decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Whereas I don't see the point in little engines, if it was upto me, the Polo would have had a VR6 as standard...

Reply to
Pete M

And that's the reason why people like you don't design cars ;)

The UK wouldn't have any hedges left if every Saxo had a 3.0 V6 and Corsa's came with 4.0 V8s as standard!

Reply to
REMUS

Bah wimp:

Depresion

In news:yLgBe.2338$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe6-gui.ntli.net, Depresion decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Well, if they were all VR6, then you could put the V8 in.

No substitute for cubes, as the yanks are so fond of saying. Maybe it's because it's one of the few things they've ever got right

Reply to
Pete M

In news:db44r5$opq$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk, REMUS decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Sounds like a plan. I really can't see a downside to that.

Reply to
Pete M

lol well its a nice idea but it isnt even close to finshed. Basically as far as i can see all they have done is cut a hole in the bottem of a polo and put a big audi v8 into the hole on a cradle!

Reply to
REMUS

In news:db47oo$fkk$ snipped-for-privacy@news5.svr.pol.co.uk, REMUS decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

It's further than some V8 shopping trolley conversions have got.

Punto V8, anyone?

Reply to
Pete M
[...]

...coming soon:

;)

Alistair J Murray

good way to rid some chav's i guess, at least a 3 litre V6 saxo should be enough to get a respectable 0-60mph with 2 tonnes of PA system in the boot which came as standard going by the saxo's i've seen :)

Reply to
Vamp