THIS IS AN ADVERT! (So dont read if you dont want to... ;o)

Well, sort of an advert anyway. If youve got ten seconds spare, please follow the link below and submit any questions you might have. I posted it here before and got plenty of page views but hardly any questions ;o)

whiner

It's rubbish.

I looked at the picture, read the first line, then got bored.

That's probably what happened last time too.

Reply to
getbent

Im sure your post was interesting, to you at least, but Im afraid I got bored part way thru the first sentence

Reply to
whiner

Here's your dummy back, but honestly, you posted to a public forum where advertising is pretty much against the rules anyway whether you put some sort of disclaimer in the subject line or not, so what the f*ck did you expect?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Part way? The first sentence was only two words long. So what bored you, "It's" or "rubbish"?

Reply to
getbent

Lol, no dummy spat, thanks. Merely responded in kind. As for adverts not allowed, its not as though anyones going to actually BUY it, is it?

Reply to
whiner

I'd expect him to become NARU any time soon.

Especially if a few more people forward the post to ebay.

Reply to
SteveH

Yawn... forward away. Some people just aint happy unless they have somethin to whine about are they?

Reply to
whiner

touche...

Reply to
whiner

So it would appear.

Now stop whining about other people whining. (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

It was humourous the first time about a month back, now it is just repetetive drivel.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Was it? Just struck me as a desperate cry for attention.

Reply to
Depresion

Ouch! Low blow!

Reply to