This is bugging me

Ok guys, I know this is for cars, but Im sure someone must know the answer.

Right, I watched Football factory, the other day, and there is a song on it Ive heard before, and absolutely love it, but its not on the Soundtrack CD. The tune is on when the two guys start fighting at their kids football match, and its on again when 2 guys are having a massage. Its on the tip of my tongue, but I just cant remember, it must be my old age :(

Ill await the abuse as its not posted in a music group :(

Voice of Reason

Sing a bit of it for us :)

Reply to
Ronny