This may be the third or fourth time it's been up...

Ah bugger this, lets respond. I can cope with people being offensive about my website, my Ka but not Charlie.

Reply to
DervMan

Yup the guy below is obviously a fan :)

I am sure there is somthing we can do, answers on a postcard

Reply to
Ronny
[snip]

Wind him up?

See if he'll pierce me somewhere, oooh suits him, sir.

Invite him on here?

Post a long boring nerdy response... (just did that heh,

DervMan

It's not worth it...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Usually not.

Reply to
DervMan

About five miles from me, I could have a drive past on my next trip to Leigh

Reply to
getbent

Feeding WN7 4AN into:

seems to indicate a pizza company delivers to his area.

Lucky chap, there aren't any Dominos that deliver to mine.

Reply to
Questions

Nor mine :(

This means he can enjoy 'Domino's Texas BBQ', with 'Texas barbecue sauce, roast chicken, smoky bacon & green peppers', whenever he wants. (Or doesn't want)

Reply to
getbent

Well, strictly speaking, they do, but the website says otherwise. I have a feeling there are a number of local "Dominos" who are franchises who didn't want to pay to be included on the website.

Exactly my thinking. At any time of day or night, he can be enjoying pizza, delivered to his very door.

Reply to
Questions

Heheh...

Reply to
getbent

*cough*
Reply to
DervMan

*whistle* ;)
Reply to
getbent

Doesn't t'internet ordering log your IP address and / or require debit card payment?

Reply to
DervMan

Don't know - but I know if I order via Sky I can have it cash on delivery.

(or could, when we lived in MK - the local Dominos are lazy bastards and won't deliver to us)

Reply to
SteveH

Hehehehe *coughs whistles*

If I post around a megabyte of text and links to lots and lots of biiiig images, will that slow the forum right down? :)

Reply to
DervMan

Even if in jest, though, wouldn't you be best just letting it go?

You accept, even predict such responses - so quelle surprise when it happens.

Personally, I don't subscribe to the whole finger-pointing-and-ridicule thing - but many do, we haven't gone far from the playground - I'm more of a live-and-let-live kinda person. You do your thing, and claim to do so unashamedly - so be unashamed, and don't feel the need to defend or counter.

I accept that if there's comments about your wife, that it may not seem fair - but the thing is you know people behave like that, I know people behave like that, everybody knows people will behave like that. So you can either accept that, and see that as the price of putting yourself, interests, and your partner in the public domain, or fight against it.

People do criticise, and ridicule - as I said, we haven't evolved far from the playground. That's how some people feel better, obtain joy - it just is, that behaviour won't easily or righteously change or be discouraged.

You have my sympathy, because I think it's a poor human trait to derive enjoyment and amusement out of the derision of others (despite the fact that much comedy is achieved that way) - but whether or not, that's life. Move on, and take pride in being a little different - much more impressive in my eyes, than feeling the need to conform and gathering in a crowd to pour scorn.

Reply to
Douglas Hall

Yes. This is what I keep on telling myself.

Heh. All good points well said. Pretty much what I've been telling myself over the last few days. My problem is that I'm a good arguer... :)

Reply to
DervMan

I agree.

Although I must admit to not putting my address onto the internet for this very reason. :)

Reply to
Questions