This One Has Sound

Another vid for you, one lap around brunters in the Saab. Sounds not great but you can certainly hear the old 900 working ;-)

Cheers Matt

Reply to
**-**

Re what you were on about with DV cams. If I come to see the car at Brunters I might be able to borrow a DV camera if I'm lucky and you can transfer it onto a PC or something before I have to go back. Are you still on about getting rid of it or are you keeping it now?

Reply to
Doki

If I manage to get over one Sunday, I have a MiniDV camcorder to bring along.

Don't know when it'll be 'cos I'm moving house in 6 weeks, and living in a hotel in South Wales all of January - but I'll see what I can do.

Reply to
SteveH