Tidy shed, or overpriced?

Shame it wasn't a manual, might be quite a cool barge to chuck arround, and cheaper because it is saloon.

Reply to
Elder

The injection system is a fairly modern one so will run just like it is on petrol. It's also a 4 hole gas tank, so it'll fill nice and quick too.

That would probably have been an £1,800 or so conversion.

The Auto suits it too IMHO.

I would, if I needed such a thing and was spending such money just now.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

It's an overpriced but tidy shed.

Barges, on the whole, by their very nature don't often lend themselves to being chucked around.

If you like the idea of going fast comfortably I'm sure it would supply both in the quantities you desire.

Plenty of room for CarPCs and goth decals and details though. (c;

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Oh barges love to be slung arround, its called drift where the back end goes where it wants and the guy at the front pretends to enjoy it.

Was just having a fantasy browse arround the shinybay, looking to pick a totally inappropriate cheap, lardy, rough but quick rwd/4wd shedly sled for the first annual DanB memorial track day crash thrash and fish'n'chip fest with ice cream afterwards.

Reply to
Elder

Admit it, my T5 has given you a Volvo itch :-p

Reply to
Pete M

Actually, I just spotted this and wondered if SWMBO is feeling lucky on the euromillions work syndicate.

Not the right colour, not the right interior, no aircon, but just so right.

Reply to
Elder

That is quite cool and at the right price.

Haven't you BTDT though?

My current wish list includes an Elise with a Jap engine conversion.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

You're living way to close to Old Deer these days.

(Home of the barefoot mentalist with two Honda Civic type R powered Elises, like you didn't know that already.)

LHD and RHD for the foreign trips.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 20:03:39 +0100, Elder spouted forth:

That's far too close to me for comfort. Must resist...

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Heh, and its younger daughter, New Deer.

Memories of a heart in mouth excursion on a few laps of Knockhill in a supercharged LHD one owned and footwearlessly driven by the gentleman in question has whetted my appetite. (c:

Lack of funding will doubtless put paid to the idea. I need to find some way of climbing up the ladder in this job of mine, and soon.

(c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne