To cheer up Doki in his hour of depression.

or
for those who can't handle a big one.

Reply to
Elder

why do the europeans insist on silly deep dish weels that stick out looks stupid!

that one looks ok

Reply to
Vamp

Because they are cool. Those TH lines on the Mk1 prove that.

Reply to
Depresion

Looking at the clearance between the rubber and the arches on the first pic, doesn't look like that one could actually move! Unless it's got some crazy citroen style suspension on it.

Reply to
Tom Robinson

The one that looks like it's Atlas grey is alright. The rust's not bad, it's just that I didn't think the car needed any welding.

Reply to
Doki

I think that car has chromed brakes. The germans are mental.

Golfs should have 14" or 15" steels or 15" BBS wheels and normal offsets. Unless you've got a widetrack setup.

Reply to
Doki

And this

Elder