Today I modded a car No.2

Finally got around to fitting the strut brace on the Capper. Painted strut caps as well and polished the headlight dim/dip relay housing.

Reply to
Conor

Well I could say I modded my windscreen today, from dirty to sparkling. ;)

I did update the bios in my phone to make Bluetooth synchronisation more reliable.

Oh and I fitted a one off custom made rear strut brace last week.

Reply to
Depresion