Tonight 21/08/2007 ITV1, 9pm "Driving Me Crazy"

"Motorists Fight Back

Continuing from two programmes screened in the spring, this edition sees Jennie Bond argue that authorities are imposing excessive penalties on motorists. "

Just for anyone who is interested.

Reply to
Depresion

Jennie Bond

Hmmm. One BIG reason NOT to watch.

Reply to
Frank Incense

And I hope you all taped "Secret life of the motorway" while you watched it.

Missed a treat you did.

Reply to
Elder

It's repeated at 1.10am tomorrow morning.

Reply to
SteveH

I thought it would be better than it turned out. The billing made me think that Jenny Bond would be personally committed to the theme (sort of Pilger without the left-wing obsessions) - but she was clearly just a hired hack. Anyone could have done it. Even Pilger (but he wouldn't have).

Reply to
JNugent

I have it recorded - the first fifteen minutes was SUPERB.

Reply to
JNugent

The

You never encountered my dad's 1950 Standard Vanguard then.

And if the facts I know about are complete and utter bollocks, how

But not all of us lurking proleterians know everything, unlike your own good self.

Adam H

I've recorded the second part and then I'm going to do the third, so I can watch them back to back.

Reply to
Elder

I should really have spotted the x-post to uk.rec.sat.about.with.too.much.time.on.our.hands.obstensibly.driving.for.fun

Reply to
Doki

Damn...managed to miss the repeat also! I believe it was a real treat...is it repeated again?

See if the bbc2 broadband site has it to watch online.

Reply to
Elder

Since we were already recording something else I missed it, anyway I downloaded it and will watch tonight before it times out.

Apply to join the BBC IPlayer trial. Install WMP10, then IPlayer, then update WMP10 again, shut down restart and follow the BBC links about updating DRM.

You DO NOT need WMP11, IE7, or WGA s**te, I'm using XP Pro SP2 at home with WGA banned, IE6 and WMP10.

I need another PVR!!!!

Reply to
Martin

Eh? If you're talking about the ITV1 programme Driving Me Crazy, it won't be on a BBC2 website. If you're talking about the BBC FOUR programme "The Secret Life of the Motorway", it won't be on any BBC2 site either! However all 3 parts of the latter are being repeated tonight (again on BBC FOUR) starting at

22:40.

HTH

Reply to
Mike Henry

Or one with a twin tuner...

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Ah yes, iPlayer the BBC sell-out version.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Is that the one that installs a P2P process on your PC without telling you what it is, or where it is - and launches it at every startup without asking you if you want it started?

Exactly the same as Sky Anytime. Which I refuse to have on any machine of mine.

Reply to
SteveH

It has already but being the first is single record - that said easy to use and modded with a 100GB HDD

Reply to
Martin

The very one, the BBC, stealing your bandwidth without permission.

Sound move avoiding anything to do with Sky which is run by the devil and his horned minions.

Reply to
Steve Firth

And 4OD dose the same.

Reply to
Depresion

Try the Mac newsgroup - plenty of "experts" there :-)

Reply to
Tommy