Top Gear on Sunday

Charlie says they were on the B1225 - Tim, AstraVanMan, care to confirm?

I missed it... >:-/

Reply to
DervMan

I've no idea. I only saw it through the side windows and they were covered in rain.

Reply to
Doki

Dervy - email / msn me

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I don't think so either, none of the Volvo review was familiar, the other reviews seemed to be elsewhere too. Stig in the corvette was just funny.

Maybe time to tell Charlie that the B1225 isn't the only UK road with corners.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

She says something about the Peugeot diesel, so maybe that's why you weren't paying attention...? :)

Reply to
DervMan

Yeah, Hammond gave the 407HDi a caning, then took it to Croft to try it as a pace car at a Radical race series round. Doubt they filmed him driving it there though.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

My guess on that one is Cat Bank in North Yorkshire near Richmond, not far from Croft.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp