Good Lord.

Reply to
Dan405

Bet its resale value took a knock ;-)

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole

Bloody good advert for Toyota, that.

Talking of which, having big letters on the back of the pickup bit saying "TOYOTA" are a pretty good advert for Toyota, compared to the average little badge most cars get. Me and my brother were trying to think of a car that's got similar style big-ish lettering on the back, and couldn't think of any - did the Capri have "FORD" across the back? Anyone??

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I'm fairly sure the Pug 505 pickup has PEUGEOT stamped onto the back like the HiLux. Also similarly indestructable.

Reply to
Doki

Most corsa's around here have CORSA written down the side with the opel badge about 10 inches high...

-- Chet

Chet

All imprezas have largish S U B A R U on the bootlid, mindu they dont need any additional advertising as every1 knows what a kickass motor they are :)

Reply to
bIOforger

VW Caddy has Volswagon across the back

Reply to
Matthew Bennett

I couldn't help but look.....i want one :)

Reply to
Dan405

Really??? How strange, I thought it had Volkswagen across the back.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Cars no, but most pickups do. I've always liked "DODGE" myself because it looks like an instruction rather than a name.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Heh! I was thinking standard, out of the factory, like.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

You appear to have spelt "ugly" wrong. It's you, gee, el, why :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Missed it :/

Does it get repeated (or was that the repeat) ?

Reply to
Lordy

Nope - which is MOST annoying considering the amount of s**te they feel *is* worth repeating.

Gareth

Reply to
Gareth A.

it has that too, look close :D

Reply to
Matthew Bennett

The Porsche 914 had "PORSCHE" in big chrome letters across the bootlid. Rich

Reply to
Richard Brant

Ah, that was it, I knew there was one make that did it on cars - Porsche was what I was trying to think of!!!

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I think they look well nice :)

And i'm still young, so don't mind the lack of torque low down and the idea of revving the engine. Look at it this way, it has more low down grunt than your Ka or my 405 still :) So we'd probly think it was torquey!

And theres nothing wrong with the handling, its just safe...

Reply to
Dan405

Nope. I also imagine they're massive. A mate's mum has a Jazz, and that looks to be the size of a small house, and AFAIK the Civic is bigger.

Indeed.

I'd read it was rather snappy and that sorting the geometry out gave a rather more progressive breakaway.

Reply to
Doki

tart.

Reply to