Top Gear tonight...

snip

"Extreme" isn't it?

Reply to
Jamesy

FQ300

Reply to
bIOforger

FQ300 is soooo yesterday. Get with the times, get an FQ330 :)

Reply to
Lordy

blow me ;)

Reply to
bIOforger

No thanks. I'll leave the gay activities for the people with gay cars (*cough* Impreza *cough*) :)

Lordy

sod it, buy a norris.

Reply to
Theo

You have an ally btw, Evo have just panned the Evo8 compared to that new Impreza Spec C thing (which is quite nice actually). Evo8 has been pretty much panned by everyone tho, so it's only a small victory :)

Reply to
Lordy

Thats hardly a showroom model is it now ;)

Reply to
bIOforger

Massive victory :)

Reply to
bIOforger

Erm, well, yes. In the same way that Prodrive Imprezas are showroom models. It's officially sanctioned and approved, a tick box on the option sheet as far as the dealer is concerned

Reply to
Lordy

shocking really.... I'd love to tick the box (on the test drive sheet anyhoo)

Reply to
Theo