Toyota Celica '96 Tail Lights

Anyone know of any places that do custom style Celica Tail Lights from the UK?

Celica is 1996 so older shape, and the back end looks a bit untouched so I was hoping to get a set of spangly new lights for it. Sadly, only 2001 model onwards appears to have them.

Cheers

Reply to
Gr8-Scott

you can get some clear jobbies which look okish and some lexus type which look s**te IMO, no links mind soz

Reply to
Vamp

Have a look at Funky Products

That covers all modernish generations of Celica.

I know they have tail lights for the ST182 and ST185, not sure about the Gen 6 ST202 and 205. But they are a bit pricey. Although they don't list the ST20* models if you contact them, they might be able to source something.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

ST202 and 205. But

contact them, they might

oooo MR2 goodies also :)

Reply to
Vamp

6 ST202 and 205. But

contact them, they might

Thought you might like that. And they are quick too, and if something is out of stock, they will advise, and check if you want a part order sent or everything holding until the whole lot is in.

When I ordered my Simota Filter and AFM adaptor, they were both out of stock, supposed to be a 3 week wait, they advised, and I said ok, send as soon as available. The filter arrived in 5 days, the adaptor in 10.

They didn't charge extra postage either.

And kept me upto date with how things were going.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar