Toyota Celica VVTi Mods??

Anyone tell me how easy and expensive it is to modify this engine to the190 bhp spec?

Love my Celica but got blown away at the lights by a 2.2 LS Vectra Mk1 the other day :-(

Reply to
RentaJim

load of supercharger kits around for them, only one i can remember is HKS but try fensport.co.uk

nice cars the new celicas love them, excelent driver position and everything is exactly where it should be for the driver i find as well. they need a new GT4 though!!!

Reply to
Vamp

In article , snipped-for-privacy@none.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

is exactly where it

Agreed on that. When Toyota USA unveiled the gen 7 models, they built a special, based on an ST205 4wd system and turbo engine in a gen 7 body. that would have been the nuts as a production model.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Probly cheaper to chop it in against a 190 one, after you've included all the expenses such as insurance/suspension/brakes etc etc. 190 probly has nicer interior and stuff as well.

That is an unfortunate state to be in...

Reply to
DanTXD

Not half as easy, and MUCH more expensive, than just part-exchanging your current Celica against the 190 model :)

Reply to
Nom