toyota crown

these can look seriously pimped! kinda like them. Jap only market i take it :(

Vamp

I told you a crown for cruising could be cool.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

looks like a honda accord/legend/mercedes gay bastard love child mix..

not too sure about the slamming

Reply to
Theo

Look good in a West Coast Pimping sort of style. Bit big for UK roads I bet though.

Reply to
Andy Connolly

Like the Old Lexus LS350/400 type monster.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Nah, they're super-tiny for what they are.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK