TRD wide body MR2 anyone?

shame about the colour and crap bonnet. love the TRD wide kit!

Vamp

I do quite like that, subtle, but in an in your face kind of way. The more you look, the more detail you see.

It doesn't immediatley jump out and shout "Barry" at you.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I don't even mind the colour. And it's got 300 horses to back it up. But there seems to be a girl bidding on it; stop her, or she'll ruin it, lol ;)

Reply to