Tricky citroen...

I love this in a perverse way.

Reply to
Elder

Can't decide whether I love it or hate it. I think the DS is superb, but I think I'd like that more if he kept the hydroneurotic suspension on it. and kept it more "Citron". Lovely job he's done of it though.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

The first thing that comes to mind is...how does he get the rear wheels off?

Reply to
Drew.H

IIRC you remove the rear wing, like you would on any other DS. Which I believe is held in place by one bolt - which you can see on the back of the car.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

"the two miles or so that Kevin drove it for our photo shoot was the most road time the car had seen"

- i.e. you never need to take the wheels off, it never goes anywhere to wear out or damage them.

Reply to
PCPaul