Tuning , néon , wire and tape light , pléxi

Hello all , I am a small company in the south of France and I to little propose neons, luminous cables, luminous bands, laser LED and pléxi to you engraved perso!!!

you can contact me on :

Bye Rockwell .

Reply to
Rockwell

Maybe you shouldn't use on-line translations to run a business tho :)

Reply to
Lordy

they translate better than me ! :o)

bye

"Lordy" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@text.news.ntlworld.com...

Reply to
Rockwell

"Lordy" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@text.news.ntlworld.com...

google is not at the point? :o) it is more which bisness .

bye

---------------------------------- mon site :

----------------------------------

Reply to
Rockwell

Yeah yeah, and this advert is not off topic, but if you had a UK language site to sell your stuff on, you would have more potential customers.

Point being, if you want English language customers, you have to have an English language site to go with your French language site, and if you don't, there's no mileage in posting adverts to a uk.* newsgroup as almost everyone in it is an English language speaker.

Reply to
Questions

Hello , soon the site in english !

bye