Tyre pressure

Hi To All. I have a corsa b v reg and i have 13 inch steel's on it there are 165/70r13 79t read it off my tyre. And i am unsure of the tyre pressure's can any one help me. In my Hayness manual it doesn't have that tyre in there so i am abit unsure. Thanks for looking

Ash

Reply to
Ash

It'll be both marked on the car somewhere (usually on one of the doors on a sticker, or on the A/B/C pillar etc.) and in your owners manual.

It's good practice to run about 2psi higher it states - the manufacturers figures are set artifically low. You get better performance, better tyre life, less wear, better fuel-economy, and better wet-weather grip from a harder tyre.

Reply to
Nom