Tyre question

Hi I have purchased 4 kuhmo ecsta supra 712 tyres. They are size 205/55/16 what should the tyre pressures be ?

Many thanks

Reply to
James

Depends what the car is!

I presume they're not a 'standard' size listed in the owners manual?

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole

there for a vectra 2l sri

cheers

Reply to
James

They need to be whatever is specified for your car ! Look in the owners manual.

Reply to
Nom

New or old Vectra ?

New - I'd guess around 36psi.

Old - I'd guess around 34psi.

But you need to look > there for a vectra 2l sri

Reply to
Nom

ok mate had a look, It sates psi for all engines apart from 2lsri. Will have a look for that sticker on my door.

Cheers

Reply to
James