UKRCM Wetwang Chippy Meet

YO25 9XJ

Anyone interested? Just an idea that was created by Doug on MSN, Tim, Dervy, AVM all mentioned an interest. Thinking sometime on the weekend of

13th/14th October?

PikeyPete, Carl - neither of you two are that far away?

Any of the scottish contingent? It was Doug's idea - so all questions to be aimed at him ;-) Tim probably knows the area best as well.

Reply to
Iridium

I reckon this is a conspiracy between the two of you to give the rest of us your diseases...

Reply to
Doki

I *really* don't like the sound of 'Wet Wang' - although I can see why it appeals to Doug.

Reply to
SteveH

Trust me, Wet Wang is better than Dry Wang.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Cool. Count me in, pending a green card from SWMBO :-)

Reply to
Albert T Cone

I'll tell mine it's an International Turbodiesel Conrod Bending Championship, she'll not want to go and say I can be gone all day as long as I don't talk about conrod bending when I get back. :-)

Reply to
DervMan

*SteveH in numpty post shocker*
Reply to
DervMan

I'll leave you northern lot to your 'wet wang' fetish meet, if it's all the same.

Your gay wang fantasies disgust me.

Reply to
SteveH

So you think she will want to come of you say it's a Wetwang Chippy Meet?

Reply to
PC Paul

Sweet :-)

So,

Me Doug Derv ATC

Who else? Conor? Elder? Tim? AVM? Pete? Doki?

Reply to
Iridium

14th is BTCC final rounds at Thruxton, and as there's only 9pts between plato and giovanardi I'll probably be there.
Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Yup, but I have no idea where I will be that week. If it's Wakefield or even Stockton I'll try to show up.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Depends on how SWMBO is.

Reply to
Elder

No, but she'd say that I would have to have the salad or something equally silly. :)

Reply to
DervMan

Either... have it the day before, or have the meet at Thruxton? :)

Reply to
DervMan