Unipart clutch kit

Anyone have any old Unipart parts lists. I have a new old stock clutch kit but do not know what it fits anyone know please. Unipart GCK 838AF. thanks. Noel

Reply to
Noel

I'll check when I get back to work....

Reply to
Theo

That fits honda civic shuttle..

god knows what use that is....

Reply to
Theo

Oi, I need a diagnosis as well if possible :)

I have a set of brake pads with the following code on them; 90R-

01030/136. It says Honda Accord on the side, but I need to know which 600 model they also fit.
Reply to
Lordy

difficult to match with those codes, but I'll try....

Reply to
Theo