VAG Meet

Hmm I went to my local Sainsbury's for a couple of bits and bobs and lo, there was some sort of impromptu VAG meeting going on in the corner, so I went and had a quick look.

Mostly VW's, there was a tidy Mk1 Golf and a nice big bumper Mk2. And a decent looking white Scirocco. More Mk2's and Mk3's and a couple of Audi A3's.

Shame I didn't have my camera (and my K800i was on charge at home...), none of them were chavvy tat.

I just thought it was cool, coming across a random meet where all the cars were decent lol

Reply to
Abo