vauxhall made me feel insulted :(

just been to the local dealer for a new key,,,,, £80 i also told them that i had a error code p0141 on the car and can they give me a price to fix it, the bloke said that he do not know what that means, and they need to run a check test on the car to find out what the codes are at £42.50. i told him that it is a lamba sensor, he then said that p0141 could also be for the o2 sensor/meter on the inlet.(((either he knows or dont))) they wont change the lamba until i have the check test done just incase it is not the lamba and it is the o2 sensor/meter.

now i have lost my trust in them and will get wilco to change it. at the same time i will have the front tyres changed.

Vauxhall,,, you have just lost around £200,,,,,

Reply to
aussie bongo

More fool you for having any :)

Somehow I doubt they will fold.

--=20 Lordy.UK

Reply to
Lordy.UK

They might.........!

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole

No that's Ford.

Reply to
Depresion

You mean VAG? Hurrah!

Reply to
DervMan

it was on the news tonight that vauxhall are having problems and they are laying off 900 people

Reply to
aussie bongo

Wow, when you get bad service you really do something about it...

Reply to
Halmyre

i wish i could do that, it would make alot of these companies think more about the way they treat people..

Reply to
aussie bongo

That's terrible.

My Honda dealership charge £24 for a diagnostics, which they take off the cost of the diagnosed repair...

Reply to
DervMan

if they would take it off of the cost of the repair then i would have had them do it, oh well..

Reply to
aussie bongo

Did you ask? Many Ford dealers charge £50 when, as you do, I know the fault. Some try to squeeze through the charge when I've told them what it needs but they still diagnosed it...

Reply to
DervMan

Look at the finances of Ford they are somehow doing worse than GM.

Reply to
Depresion

Just about every car manufacturer is doing badly with the exceptions of BMW, Porsche, Toyota and Honda.

Reply to
DervMan