Veyron spotted in manchester...

...piloted by fit blonde bird!

fishman

There was a bit on it on the Autotrader website last week.

"Aaaanyway. the other 253mph Veyron has been spotted in Manchester - being driven by WAG Rebekah Greenhill. The girlfriend of Everton player Tim Cahill parked the £800,000 car in a busy Manchester street, and came back to find it surrounded by a crowd of admiring petrolheads."

Reply to
Homer

It gets better milage than my XJ12 did. : )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

FFS, and he drives a Gallardo. I hope he plays better this season than he did last, to at least justify some of his wages!

Reply to
getbent

Can't be in Manchester, it still has the wheels on.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Saw an Enzo trundling down the High Street in Cleveleys a couple of weekends ago (bloody typical, it was one of the few times I didn't have my phone wi me, so no pics!!!!)...absolutely immense presence, the town basically came to a standstill :-o

Reply to
Jamesy