Volvo T5..

Go and have a browse on the forums. They do proper offroading too.

Reply to
Elder

On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 21:53:34 +0000, Mike P yelled loudly:

Well the one I was going to look at apparently had an engine failure so it's no longer for sale. Or he got a better cash price. So, the search continues! There's too much shoddy shit about that takes my fancy. There's a low mileage - 103k Saab 900S turbo (classic) in Reading for sale that's in good nick, it's a 5 door too. Alfa 156 Wagon with a manual box, An Impreza Sport non-turbo for sale in Wycombe cheap, a Volvo 850 5- pot non turbo in mint nick etc etc. I'll not end up with what I set out to get, which was "something sensible" for carting baby and missus around when we all travel together. Much of the time it'll just be wifey and baby, so the Puma will do for her then. As long as what I get is relatively sane, has 4/5 doors and a decent boot it's ok.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Example of Musso on chippy oil.

--=20 Carl Robson Get cashback on your purchases Topcashback

Elder