VW keys: retrieving your SKC code?

Does anyone on here have a copy of VAG-Tacho or any other tool capable of retrieving the SKC (secret key code) from my T4? I have VAG-COM and so I can code the new keys to the vehicle, but if only I had the SKC code. I believe this is only the older 4-digit code as it is a '97/98 vehicle with the passive transponder in the key. VW are obviously no use at all. Thanks, JB

Reply to
JB