waiting for NIP

Oops. No excuses, just didn't notice the black box on black tripod in the dark...

Reply to
Abo

you muppet!

Reply to
Vamp

LOL x 10^2

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Yup!

Reply to
Abo

Go for the "I'm a very important person who was desperate for a shit" defence instead of just paying out. That is if you do get the NIP.

-- Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

You should have warned whoever was driving.

Alistair J Murray

It was late, he might struggle to remember who it was now...

Reply to
DanTXD

Heh, I think this defence might not work; it was 5 mins from my house and I was heading in the opposite direction :(

Reply to
Abo

Mr Pot, your 10AM kettle has arrived.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

OK, how about, "The photographer was very close, and I feared for my unborn baby's life". If they claim that is impossible because you are male, tell them to retract that statement, or you will sue for sex discrimination.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

How about "I was car jacked and tied up in the boot. I never saw his/her face".

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Look on the bright side. Some poor bastard has had to freeze their nuts off setting it up and their Force doesn't see a penny from it.

Reply to
Conor

it must be catching i'm awaiting a summons atm :)

Reply to
Rob

hehe :)

Reply to
Vamp

Lol true, the guy in the drivers seat of the van looked pretty fed up as I cruised past...

Reply to
Abo