Wanted: BMW M535i Manual Gear Box

Would prefer the normal 5 speed box not the dogleg, other wise I'll keep pulling away in 2nd Long shot in the dark I know but someone might have one knocking around. Cheers Rich

Reply to
Richard Brant

got s 530 one if there the same?

froma 1993 530 petrol :)

Reply to
Rob

I'm afraid not the M535i has it's own box with bloody sensors in it I thought a 528i would fit but it doesn't :-( Well it does fit but the car wont run!

Reply to
Richard Brant

Interesting. What are the sensors for?

Reply to