Ware oorzaken van delocalisatie

De Lourdes-premie...

Bij wie? Bij inspecteurs van de Politie, zij die zogezegd de Wet moeten doen eerbiedigen.

Soit: bij het Onderwijs bestaat de praktijk ook, bij hoge waarschijnlijkheid ook bij parastatalen, het Leger en natuurlijk bij de andere zwoegende staatsamtenaren.

"Ze" hebben er toch recht op? Kwestie dat ze al zo hard werkten... Hun "recht" is 30 (dertig) dagen per gewerkt jaar of anders gezegd op een loopbaan van 35 jaar een "recht" om bijna 5 jaar voor pensionering tegen volledige wedde thuis te blijven.

Als staatspersoneel er recht op heeft, waarom zou een normale arbeider/bediende dan moeten onderdoen? Een idee voor de vakbonden bij volgende CAO misschien? Kan daarvoor niet gestaakt?

Leg de paletten en de rode/groene vuilniszakken maar klaar!

Tom -disgusted- De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Cancel this please: I was ranting about this in another newsgroup.

Me very sorry!

Regards.

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Tom De Moor wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.telenet.be:

Any chance of a quick precis in English? You daft bugger. :-)

Reply to
Stuart G Gray

Yeah: got a speeding ticket with the Elise.

The same moment I read in the newspapers that Belgian coppers have a right to 30 days sickness/ working year.

If they were not sick, they add the days together and take "sickness leave" for 4-5 years at full wages before receiving their pension.

So I was ranting that the bloody copper with his Multanova and feet on the dashboard should have taken a "well deserved" sickness-day instead of being hard at work.

76 kpg where 50 is allowed: criminal. The Elise has its first ticket.

More will follow :-)

Tom - the daft bugger- De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

So what happens if you keep getting caught in Belgium? Do they add them up and ban you like in the UK, or do they just keep fining you for minor transgressions, saving the ban for a big offence, or something else?

Reply to
Abo

My initial reaction to this is, "FFS!" That's a con, that is.

Were you stuck in second? >;=p

Reply to
DervMan

No : we just have to pay. Pay and been clean as a new-born :-)

Unless you get caught a big bit too fast or a bit too fast too often.

Our slight mishap is a 150 Eur-ticket but they will have to ask several times: the Brussels Postman Pat is known to hang out in pubs and loose mail ;-)

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

That's the best part: it wasn't me! I had lent the car to one of my collegues so he could get the feel for it.

The bugger (4 times Be-champion Cross cart) is getting slow!

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

LOL!

You do realise that if that had happened in the UK, one would be looking at a noose, having ones name in the local and national papers, and would be a discussion point about child safety / global climate change, type thing.

Reply to
DervMan

Yeah, I know but then it is a horrendous crime too.

Luckily I wasn't driving: I never passed the spot where Glenn was flashed slower than 150 kph and I still am amadant that the Elise is too slow!

Been the last year several times to the UK: maybe wise that I always drive with different licence plates there.

Child safety? Global climate change? Me being in the papers? Seems like my driving style leads us to the end of the world.

Those who want: follow your leader! Oh yes: I will be in Scotland (totally up North) to test a Cosworth-powered Lotus 7 with in a forthnight: client wants it checked, confirmation of acceleration, max lateral G and topspeed.

I've been told that the place ain't world's end but I rest assured you can see it from there.

Keep your children and grannies inside!

;-)

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Hehehe.

Do you need a camera vehicle?

Reply to
DervMan

I have got a datalogger with GPS. Handy piece of kit: you plug it into the cigarette lighter, a clips is put over a sparksplug wire, the main unit (cigarette package size) is taped to the floor, dash or chair. Installation time : 1 minute.

10 times a second are recorded: RPM, speed, distance, way driven, lateral and longitudinal G, that all for periods of max 2 hours.

A backoffice program gets out of the raw data things like power on the wheels, gears etc ect. Not to mention that the health of the car and suspension become very clear.

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

One Duvel too many? ;)

Reply to
Elder

don't be sorry! reminded me of one of dan's friday night drunk posts :) made as much sense too.

Reply to
Vamp

Good times :-)

Reply to
Iridium

Nope, I don't drink. For some stupid reason I seem to be the only Belgian who doesn't like beer. Some drink and get stoned. I drink a few beers and I am sick.

Oh yes: Duvel is much hyped up.

TDM

Reply to
Tom De Moor

How would you operate such a powerful zoom lens at the same time as driving ? :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

I know a bar where I can get Leffe Blond on draught instead of bottles.I like a good beer, but would rather not drink than drink the trash we get in a lot of pubs.

Reply to
Elder

Heh. Who says I'd be driving..?

Reply to
DervMan

can't be a cold bud, glass of carling extra cold or 1664 if you ask me. especially if the sun is out too! mind you with all this rain i can't remember the sun let alone the last time i had a cold one outside with it!

Reply to
Vamp