washer jets

ello been looking at theese at halfords and not entirely sure what they are??

are they just replacement silver washer jets? and how easy is it to replace the ones on a vectra with theese?

I dont want kevvy neon ones but theese look ok, what would go best with silver car? the silver or Titanium ones. TBH i just wanna spend some money as im bored

Reply to
Jon

I have only seen one car with them, and the spray pattern was very good (almost went out and got a set as the standard VW ones aren't very good) They should be easy enough to fit but I don't know what the holes on a vectra bonnet are like.

Reply to
Depresion

Get off your computer and go down the pub then! You can get 3 pints (if ya lucky) with what you would spend on them!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Worthingtons, Tetleys, Carling at my local are still 1.95/pt so you'll have

15p left over too!
Reply to
Tim S Kemp

problem is most of me mates work on saturday and i aint going down the pub on me jack

spose i could always buy a c> >> TBH i just wanna spend some money

Reply to
Jon

If there's one thing the internet has taught my teenage sons it's how to use a mouse with their left hand.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Bargin! My adopted local has just put the price of a Carling to £2.70 because of the summer yachties. Bastards!

Mind you the £6.99 (for 24 stubbies) lager from Safeways is actually rather nice, which is what i'll be on tonight. Next i'll be attaching a pikey England flag to my car!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Heh - there's a house near me for sale, completely habitable, £23,000 and I bet that's negotiable.... Now with mortgages that small that leaves a lot of monthly income for 1.95 pints.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Where the hell is that? even mine in North Manchester is worth around £130,000!!!

Tim

Reply to
Tim Anderson

Damn mail me the details almost worth buying that just to rent.

Matt

Reply to
**-**

In article , snipped-for-privacy@timkemp.karoo.co.uk spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Fookin hell, even our two bed semi in Warrington is over £90k now (goign by local prices) and we paid £35 for it 5 years ago. Normally not worth selling now though, because we couldn't afford anything bigger that is liveable.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Tim S Kemp ( snipped-for-privacy@timkemp.karoo.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

And then you wonder why your car is always being broken into...

Reply to
Adrian