Water injection jet placement

Wheres the best place to put the jet for water injection? I assume somewhere after the intercooler (chargecooler in my case) and the engine. Before or after the trottle body? At a right angle to the flow? Whereever it fits best? Does it matter?

Reply to
Chet

Before the throttle body, just after the inter cooler to allow the water to vapourise and cool the charge air. Angle is not too important if there is enought distance for the water to evapourate.

Reply to
timmmmayyy!

Cheers. The proposed chargecooler setup will only leave and 12 inches between the cooler and trottle body so i assume as close to the cooler as possible?

Reply to
Chet

Reply to
timmmmayyy!