Weber carb update...

Right, having had my old carburettor fitted and then taken the Weber 32/34 apart (just a bit mind..) I've found that one of the diaphragms inside has split. It was near the bottom of the carb so god knows what it is or what it does. Anyway! Just wondered if people knew of any decent Weber dealers, possibly on-line so I can get a rebuild kit and the instructions, diagrams and things to take it apart and check the float level and stuff? Bought a Haynes on Weber's but it doesn't cover the 32/34 DMTL :-(

Any advice appreciated!

-- Snapper

Reply to
Snapper

In article , snipped-for-privacy@btinternetdot.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

And why he would have failed the MOT on silly high emissions presumably?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Very probable.

The Dervboy.

Reply to
DervBoy

DervBoy wishes that ferrets would come in cans. Be a neat party trick...

YES! Success! That's exactly what I needed to know! Thanks fellas, I'll give them a call!

Here, have some more exclamation marks on the house (!!!!!!!!!!)

:-)

-- Snapper

Reply to
Snapper