well that's my last post for 2 weeks!

yup off to florida tomorrow so won't be around for 2 weeks so keep the minutes scribbled down for me to read when i get back! i set up my skyplus for top gear so that's safe and sound! :)

Reply to
Vamp

Have a damn good one. In fact...several.

JB

Reply to
JB

Best of luck mate. Get some pics for us.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Enjoy mate. And don't forget some photo id for the bars. Stupid yanks even refuse to serve wrinkley old bastards who can prove they are indeed wrinkly and old with a passport/photo license etc

Reply to
Elder