Well, the Octie may have sold this time

Got a call from a woman with an eastern european accent and very little=20 english about it.

Then a bit later a bloke from Wrexham phoned and asked for directions. He came, with another welsh couple and an eastern european couple.

She spoke very broken english, and he spoke nothing.

Checked it over, took them out for a drive. They knocked me down from=20 =A31800 to =A31650. He was driving a Rover 200.

They said they would come back tomorrow with the money, but didn't have=20 a deposit. I told them to ring tonight to confirm they had the cash and=20 were coming back as I have someone else who is wanted to come see it=20 Thursday.

We'll see. Part of me thinks they will be back, but I reckon it might be=20 too rich as they started at =A31400 and didn't want to go much past =A31600= .=20 It wasn't until I took them for the run that they agreed to go to the=20 =A31650 that I wanted.

Polish by the sounds of the accent.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Immortalis Amor-Invocation

Reply to
Elder

Then a bit later a bloke from Wrexham phoned and asked for directions. He came, with another welsh couple and an eastern european couple.

She spoke very broken english, and he spoke nothing.

Checked it over, took them out for a drive. They knocked me down from £1800 to £1650. He was driving a Rover 200.

They said they would come back tomorrow with the money, but didn't have a deposit. I told them to ring tonight to confirm they had the cash and were coming back as I have someone else who is wanted to come see it Thursday.

We'll see. Part of me thinks they will be back, but I reckon it might be too rich as they started at £1400 and didn't want to go much past £1600. It wasn't until I took them for the run that they agreed to go to the £1650 that I wanted.

Polish by the sounds of the accent.

not bad money for it really, what did it set you back if i may be so nosey?

Reply to
Vamp

=A31700, but I swapped the factory low power tape for a cheap goodmans MP3= =20 player, and gave it the missed service to bring it back upto date, so=20 =A31800 was about what it cost me.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Immortalis Amor-Invocation

Reply to
Elder
5:1 you won't see them again ;-)
Reply to
Homer

I'd say more like evens.

Reply to
Elder

Yeah, alcoholic head on at the moment. I meant 5:1 you will see them again.

Reply to
Homer

Maybe do a deal and get your house fixed where the wind blew it down ;)

Reply to
Abo

No sign. I rang the english guy that came with them, and he rejected the call.

I've texted him "I take it they don't want the Octavia then?" I expect that to get ignored too.

Reply to
Elder

That was next doors house. And their landlord is a roofer by trade. He has his own tame Poles I think.

Reply to
Elder