What alloys are these?

They look like merc amg's but they are 5x114 pcd right?

REMUS

Look like a set of slightly off AMG copies to me.

Reply to
DanTXD

I've seen these on Corrados, BMWs and Golfs and I think they're hideous. They look really german! Not sure who makes them, sorry

Reply to
fishman

just replica Merc/amg ones. Plenty of comapies do them.

Reply to
Mason

Like who?

Reply to
REMUS

dunno any names. every ar mag has plenty of adverts with them on....

*googles*
Reply to
Mason

here for instance.

most alloy wheel stores will sell them..think smarcar do etc.

Reply to
Mason

I dunno, but I like them. Good to see the rim decently supported in the middle.

Reply to
Questions

I think they're RH Toplines.

Reply to