What I learnt today

Is that an Alfa 156 2.0TSpark will do 453 miles on a tank of petrol, from brim to empty.

Unfortunately, the petrol station I planned to use was at 454 miles.

Reply to
SteveH

lol.

Reply to
Conor

Still, that's not bad! That must have been some serious DervyEsque driving. What kinda mpg does that equal?

Reply to
DanB

33mpg.
Reply to
SteveH

That about all it can do? That was about the max the 197 would do to be fair, if you were cruising loads and being nice and gentle.

Reply to
DanB

That's a mixed tank of motorway and back road blasting.

Obviously, I did take advantage of the full performance from time to time....

Reply to
SteveH

Pah! I can beat that... I covered 539.2 miles on a tank, but I admit the last 0.6 miles were with SHP.

Student Hybrid Power. :-)

Reply to
DervMan

doh