what lives on your driveway?

I'm spotting a pattern there.... Or should I say fetish!! :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

In news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Vamp wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

Indeed you did, but having "driven some beasts at work" hardly makes you an authority on cars does it? :-p

Besides, you bought a BMW so you've blown any chance of convincing us you know anything about cars :-)

Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote in message news:43c41dcb$ snipped-for-privacy@usenet.zapto.org...

I'd take the Skoda :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Merc A170CDi Elegance auto 1999 - mods so far are the alpine / sony audio and the new shape flatblade wipers Toyota Corolla Verso D4D 2005 - no mods yet or likely

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

"Pete M" wrote in message news:43c41dcb$ snipped-for-privacy@usenet.zapto.org...

thats what people who aint driven a BMW say :)

Reply to
Vamp

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Wow, pulling all the stops out for this baby!! :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Fabia 1.4 8v Classic. Saab 900 Turbo 16v S convertible (for the time being).

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I've never owned anything else but VW. :-)

MK1 Golf Driver MK2 Golf CL MK2 Golf Driver MK2 Golf Driver Corrado 1.8 16V Corrado VR6 Polo 1.6 GL

Also owned but never driven about as such:

MK1 Golf C MK2? Polo Breadvan MK1 Golf Driver MK2 Golf Gti 1.8 16V

I need help. ;-)

Mark S.

Oh I did own an Opel Manta but I broke it for spares after finding rot I had to see to believe.

Reply to
Mark S.

Two wheely bins

2004 Beetle Cabriolet (looking VERY likely to be replaced with a 2006/55reg RX8 in Storm Grey) 1992 Sera Phase III 1983 XR4i - for now 1998 Ford Scorpio 1999 Subaru Outback 2.5 Estate (for sale, £2,500, someone please buy the sodding thing).

And abandoned elsewhere, a Volvo 740 estate

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Decent cars? What did I miss, I can only remember the Merde turbo and a BMW Coupe...

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Are these some sort of new magic wiper for any car, or something to do with A-classes? My Sera needs better wipers, they lift at 70.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

What's wrong with an MR2 Turbo?

Reply to
DanTXD

nothing he's just jealous about the MR2 turbo coming with a blower no UK hairdresser got :)

Reply to
Vamp

I figured it was jealousy to be fair :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

I've driven plenty.

I like them, but I wouldn't have shelled out what you did for that, even if I had that kind of money sitting about as spare change.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

New style wipers with no supporting steelwork - blade is rubber with a steel spring and is self supporting - much better than old type - no spoiler required, no lift, nothing to injure people who hit front of car (other than the front of car...)

Valeo and SWF making some aftermarket fit stuff that might fit your Sera if you can find them

Tim S Kemp

Merc 300TE 1988 Rover 416Si 1995 (old shape) One battered tricycle that I'm hoping local thieves will take 'cos it won't fit in a wheelybin and I'm too lazy to take it to the tip A church pew (don't ask)

David

Reply to
David Lane

'71 Charger '94 WRX Wagon, worked to f*ck '96 Ssang Yong Musso 4x4 (wifeys)

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

2 x March Super turbo :)