When is top gear back on?

The wait is killing me.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Now but we aren't posting it for you with your cheep fuel and internet. ;)

Right now the BBC are advertising it as soon so probably end of this month early next.

Reply to
Depresion

Next weekend Fraser!! 7th May :D

Reply to
fishman

After watching Fifth Gear last night I have to agree.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Sunday 7th.

Reply to
DanTXD

for christ sake man go bash one off before you explode!

Reply to
Vamp

Aaaarrgghh

Is that like a Sprinter Mercedes, or a Supra Toyota?

Tim S Kemp

Yes, I'd have thought so.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Yaaaayyyy!!!! I'm ready for some world class cocking about.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Doh. Damned stupid word-rearranging keyboard thingy.

*cough*
Reply to
Albert T Cone