Which is best Renault 5 GT Turbo, Escort RS Turbo, Fiat Punto GT Turbo ?

Er, I fail to see how it would be a "Turbo Money Pit" :)

Reply to
Nom

When did the 1.4 K-series come out? That was 104bhp, and normally aspirated. Anyone know if it was just the MPI version that had 104bhp?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Why bother with the turbo money pit though? They're money pits... :D

Reply to
doki

Que ??

The website says - "car had no tax, so put 12 months ticket on it."

Didn't mention anything about the MOT - so I assume the bulbs were pinched after its MOT was done some time ago !

Thanks for dropping by the site though !

Reply to
jblackmore