who has the highest....

My Mum sold a 525e with 202k as a going concern a few years back.

Alistair J Murray

->> 205k on my Subaru. It's kilometres not miles though.

->

->It's still ~125,000 miles though.

I got 240k miles out of my Impreza, before that 250k from one of the last SRi Chavaliers they made, no problems with either both still running sweet on all their original mechanicals when sold.

My main car is on 64k and is 18 months old, main 4x4 is pushing 100k and I have no idea what the rest of the fleet are on.

Reply to
Geoff

Which libel claim is that f*ck features?

Still claiming that everyone in the world is a chav like you?

Reply to
Steve Firth

The one where you said you'd sue me for libel if I didn't apologise for calling you a mincer and posting that alt.whatever.arse.bandit post.

Trying to wriggle out of proving it?

Reply to
Conor

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I'd like you to show me where I said any such thing.

No, I've no intention of "proving" anything to you, partly because it reduces you to spitting fury, and that makes me laugh.

Reply to
Steve Firth

My first Saab 900 (8v Turbo) has 202K on when I bought it, it lives on, the second is now owned by a mate (bought it yesterday) with 165k and the two others I've had have both been over 180K

Currently my XM is on 143k, ZX is on 117k, LDV400 is on 138k

Mike P

PS who's had a car with the lowest mileage die totally on them - something terminal ...:-)

Reply to
Mike P

-----start-----

C> Came across this gem.

Repeating a libel is of itself, libellous. I ask you, very politely, to retract and cancel your repost of that material.

-----end-----

So, you suing me for libel or, like everything else it appears, is this yet another example of Steve Firths bluster and bullshit?

You're nothing more than a Walter Mitty.

Not really. In fact, nowhere near. Pissants like you haven't got the ability to get me beyond the slightly irritated level.

Sad world you live in, Walter.

Reply to
Conor

I know a guy who's brand new MG ZR 1.4 spat something terminal and needed a new engine at less than a week old.

Reply to
DanTXD

In news:dj8u0p$l9$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk, Mike P decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

8 mile old VW LT35.

I was in a convoy of three that all did the same thing within a couple of hundred yards of each other, they'd not even made it as far as the dealership, we were picking them up from the docks.

Turned out there should have been three bolts holding a pulley on and they should have been tight. Not one bolt, finger tight.

Three new LTs with popped cambelts was expensive to put right.

Reply to
Pete M

neighbours daughters 04 plate sxi threw its belt on the way back from the showroom, killed the head and holed a piston.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

Ah...terminal. I was going to say a clutch on a rental lorry with only

10,000km on the clock.
Reply to
Conor

Passat's on 147k miles, 75 on 128k miles and the 156 on 108k miles.

The VFR is on a pathetic 28k miles.

Do I get a prize for the highest combined mileage on the drive?

Reply to
SteveH

Not even close...

Reply to
Albert T Cone

My dads 1.8 carina Auto has 320k. Can't kill the thing.....

My current saab 900 T16S has 114K, my last one was going strong at 160 odd....(till someone pulled out in front of me - started and drove fine even with a mashed front end ....I never felt a thing.....)

Reply to
john

80,500 and something, but but, this is easily the highest mileage Ka of the group that hasn't been stuffed...
Reply to
DervMan