who likes this?

I dont like renault 5's but I want this one.

Reply to
Theo

I could be wrong, but that looks _seriously_ overpriced. You could have

3 Clio V6s for that.
Reply to
SteveH

well its the rareity, 1 in 4 on the planet is still a valuble thing.

Reply to
REMUS

Ahhh, didn't spot that bit. Actually, didn't read anything, just saw pics and assumed it was a R5 Turbo 2.

Still a lot of cash for a tarted up R5 Turbo 2 - pretty sure you could get a Lancia 037 _and_ Delta S4 for that money.

Reply to
SteveH

Not sure if you would get both in good condition for that money but there was a delivery mileage Delta S4 on Autotrader for £100k last week.

Reply to
Homer

SteveH ( snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk) wrote: : Ahhh, didn't spot that bit. Actually, didn't read anything, just saw : pics and assumed it was a R5 Turbo 2.

: Still a lot of cash for a tarted up R5 Turbo 2 - pretty sure you could : get a Lancia 037 _and_ Delta S4 for that money.

Take your pick;

Blair.

Reply to
B.G. Finlay IT Services