Who's got some spare change

Read it and weep,

ThePunisher

In message , ThePunisher writes

Weep indeed. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to afford the half million quid for the Ferrari 640 that Mansell and Prost drove in 1990. The best looking Ferrari ever made IMHO.

Some interesting stuff there. I'm still reading through the catalogue.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

item no 5 the wheel

perfect for that glass topped coffee table idea, only where to buy a tyre?

Reply to
Theo

ThePunisher ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Weep at how much money some idiots will pay for cast-off bits of F1 tat. Weep at how dog ugly some Ferraris have been. Weep at how that 500 SuperAmerica is *gorgeous* until you get to those tail-lights. Weep with laughter at the nose on the Maser 5000GT, but how lovely it is from there back. Weep with laughter at the fact the Italian PM only got a semi-armoured Quattroporte, while the President pulled rank and got a fully armoured one.

Oh, and weep at how I'm NEVER going to be able to afford that 250GTE or the

250SWB or the 250 TdF...
Reply to
Adrian