who went to trax then?

and more importantly, can you be arsed to go next year?

it was a nice day out, but there was nothing to see apart from the saxo's and nova's the blinging jeep was good though, and there were too many high heel wearing young women on the stands trying to entice you into looking up their very shorts skirts (for which I was chastised, once)

is it me or has this become max power live with an outdoor setting now? it's getting nearly as bad as Donny

Reply to
dojj

The tarts are the only reason to go. RSOC must be quite upset that its ruined a good show.

Reply to
Mark Craft

And once you've seen a set of Lexus lamps, you've seen them all.

The Fiat stand had a wacky Cinquecento, though - the paint job alone probably cost more than the car new! :)

I was trying to take a picture of the sad spotty teenagers taking pictures up girlies skirts at one of the shows, but figured I was being just as sad! :) Did you see those girls in the silver cat suits? I hope they were well paid . . .

Yes, to a point, but if you avoided these parts . . .

From the Ka Klub perspective, we had a good show. A decent turn out (over thirty Kas), lots of prospective members wanting membership forms, a really great bunch of guys doing the judging for the "Best Ka PacKAge" :) and a chance to work on the sun tan before the end of year. I'm sure we'll do it again. But, personally, I prefer Interford or Ford Fair, in that order I reckon.

Reply to
DervMan

I'll say. *Shakes fist*

No, I think that they were staggered to see a "real woman" rather than a "girl" or something of that nature.

Both, really, heh! I'm trying to upload a biggo update to my site at the moment, if I can get the FTP server to work.

Not yet, but I will, don't worry.

Oh, heh, most Kas do that at some point, but I will point it out! :)

Reply to
DervMan

I got a few pics of the cars that caught our fancy I can send them to you if you like? half meg each though

Reply to
dojj

Scoobies?

2nd largest club there....

The first time i went to trax was last year, yes it seems like a maxpower style event.

Like anyone would kiss that amount of money away...

Reply to
Richard Weller

Oh yes! That would be fantastic!

The best email would probably be dervy clara co uk . . .

Reply to
DervMan