Why?

If bergerman has even a tenth of the knowledge he seems to be claiming on here, why is he not employed in a highly paid consultative position within the motor industry, rather than trying to impress clueless nobodys on this NG?

Ken

"Ken" wrote in news:451cd452@212.67.96.135:

One could ask the same of you, if one didn't know you were a failed spanner monkey.

Reply to
Tunku

He makes enough to live. He has a tidy bird, and he has friends. He has the life he wants (allowing for prevailing conditions). Why try harder. Not everyone wants to be Jeremy Clarkson. It appears you do.

Reply to
Elder

My point is that if he had even a fraction of the knowledge he claims on here, then why on earth is he wasting his time engaging in pointless exchanges on usenet?

Ken

ones hobby can lead one to funny accusations in life. he is into cars , engines ,mechanics. so what is wrong with him being on here. not everyone let there hobbies become the means of there income to the best priced job. and not every one has a job to do with their hobby.

Reply to
bongo rule

More importantly its none of "kens" business!

Reply to
Burgerman

Because he enjoys what he does.

--=20 Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, =A32.50 just for signing up:

Conor

Hmmm...pot, kettle, black anyone?

--=20 Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, =A32.50 just for signing up:

Conor

Hmmm...pot, kettle, black anyone?

:-))

Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true

Mike The truth always prevails

Reply to
Mike

If you had even a fraction of the knowledge you claim to have, you would be Britain's leading libel barrister, a consulting engineer to every vehicle manufacturer in the world, and probably head of the Royal Society.

As it is, you're a failure who gets laughed at.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Can I just add Verizo and Dennis Jaywood to that small list of muppets please.

Reply to
Elder

Because he's a big fish in a little pond, sounds pretty good to me.

A more pertinent question would be; do you think that derising one one of our members is going to make yourself seem more appealing, more intelligent, or more likeable ?

Reply to
Lordy.UK